Majoukari no Gendai Kyoten

Thanks for translating a new chapter of this manga that I only found out about today.

@Fiora
The opposite can also be said, not all witches are bad. However, when people start using the word "witch hunt", you know that in their world, witches (including the good ones) are seen as animals or evil. If this was not true, then they wouldn't need to call it "witch hunts" and would handle/treat witches the same as humans. @Urabask also said something similar and also explained it better.

as some one who read the raws
why the art is so similar to seaph of the end
even the charcter
in the next chapters we will see
ferid
crowly
and even that third young boy progentar

Wow took them a fucking year. This is one of those early mangas i saved in mangakakalot when i started reading.

I have mix feelings about this one, didn't like any of the characters and honestly they didn't give much reason of why the Church is wrong in hunting Witches or why the witches are evil

There's also the fact that would we need to believe that all the sectors of the Church are in favor of the Witch hunt ? Even in real life we had lot of members and sectors of Christianity who were against the Witch Hunt in the Medieval Period

Honestly I do hope that they put a more interesting twist like most of the Witches being really evil and have actual good people working on the Church instead of Cartoonish Villains like in 80% of Japonese media in general where there's a Church in the plot

Fed-Kun's army
@Centurionzo while I agree with your points but at the same time, i feel as if it is too early to ask those questions. It's only 2 chapters in and the author is simply trying to establish what the general consensus is.
Maybe it'll pick back up later on in the story. Because lets face it, the public is really scared shitless and if not they would've questioned it. There must've been fearmongering thrown around by the church throughout the history of the world.

Still 2 chapter i felt that was not really a good start

Dex-chan lover
The premise remind me of Release That Witch, a korean novel turned manhwa.

Church is evil, witches are chaotic neutral, and the MC is the guy that shelter the witch

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that the world has doctors (or at least an infirmary with a nurse) but attributes diseases to witches. They should know better. Will this be explored? Probably not.

Release That Witch? At Least Mc knows common sense and can calmy tell everyone of those fools what Witches can do to benefit society.

A major flaw in the plot is that those marks on the hand could be a tattoo so just saying

@anzuda release the witch is chinese novel turned manhua(not manhwa)
manhua-chinese
manhwa-korean
usually,i dont even bother replying like this.But,I like that story very much.

>world comments<
ok first off take off that mask sir you have no right to use the plague doctor outfit, because you don't look of a badass, you're an f'ing coward.
second. screw humanity ffs
third how tf you know witches cause disease? y'all f'ing antivacc? disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
No one said this planet was "Earth"

So for all we know, the black ships could arrive in system

And the Emperor's glorious might will grant us Exterminatus

InsignificantWelltodoAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

@Razeu
No one in their sane mind would put a tatoo in the hand in that particular setting. Would be like dancing dressed like Winnie the Pooh in front of the Chinese president, utter madness.

Bruh idk about this, an MC named Hayato and a witch that looks like Krul Tepes, just gives off the feels that it’s not gonna go anywhere. Imo.

Users who are viewing this thread