Majutsushi Kunon wa Miete Iru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Trial and Error, then…

Supporter
Bro has a Crab guardian spirit
My money’s on the crab being the spiritual embodiment of his blessing that he can now see through his own magic.
He ended up making his magic eyeball too good.

Like, imagine you were inventing an eyeball for yourself, and you ended up giving yourself mantis shrimp vision.
188627.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Light Novel bros, please spoil me, I don't like giant enemy crabs.

As far as I've seen in the manga RAW
There's still no definitive explanation since this vision is unique to him + he's just collecting samples from observing other people, but Kuon have some ideas.

So far he thinks that:
1. Whether the 'thing' is attached to a person shows whether someone have capability to become a mage.
2. The appearance of the 'thing' is related to their affinity.

Aquatic creatures represent water affinity, so yeah this crab is Kunon's 'thing'

Supporter
Oh no. He can see. Now he's just generic op isekai protagonist #654964168479 instead of being blind op isekai protagonist #2.
He lost his uniqueness.
Doesn't seem like it. The last page had me curious, so I checked out the chapter 13 raw on Rawkuma and the crab ain't the only weird shit he sees. And really, he already navigated everything so perfectly, you didn't feel any restrictions from his blindness to begin with.

is this the adventure time episode where Finn views himself as a monster with the blue glass eyes that turns whatever he sees into what he views things as and turns into a large crab guy thing?

Users who are viewing this thread