Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha - Ch. 1

Fighting capabilities only making up 5% makes absolutely no goddamn sense considering how a huge part of their role is prob gonna be fighting. If you gotta make it low, 20% would make sense if you consider that things like sealing ability, innovation, etc. are very important as well. 5% is stretching it way too thin.

Fed-Kun's army
Makes total sense, an exam to rank people for fighting monsters, lets make the fighting capabilities 5%... some stories are just too dumb to be true... XD
(And they know it, because they try to explain the dumbness... just that the explanation is nonsense, because obviously you would hold the fighting test with the strengthening, because THAT is what the fighting capabilities are, why would you do the test without it, if everyone fucking uses it........ :D)

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith : If you include magic/unique skills and magic/spiritual power amount (2 other things that would also affect overall strength), the total of 'power' related things combined to 60%...

I think the lower value on combat prowess might be so their organization actually include people of other roles at high rank instead of the top rank being all DPS type and the healer/support get neglected.

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
What I thought when he uses his powers he gets forgotten, why is he using it like he doesn't care or know about the consequences, which he definitely does as his behavior in the previous chapter suggests.
Damn I thought he would at least try to get a normal life, but I don't know maybe fighting monsters is considered normal for the story.
But maybe I'm wrong and this isn't him using his powers, but the story doesn't really make it clear if that's the case, and the sudden boost of power suggests that he used the powerw.

I'm rereading this, but
Ngl, but I feel kinda cringe
What was the author reading while writing this?

The premise is good and so is the art, but I feel like the pacing is off and the usage of plot device is lacking, it makes the reading feels "shallow", making the MC harder to root for. There are some scenes where the pacing is well, just a little from perfect, esp in first ch, but now it's going everywhere

Edit: Page 16. Arklight reminds me of Arknights :)
Doktah

Users who are viewing this thread