Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha

Dex-chan lover
For this reason, his grandpa took him to his friend, a Chinese sage, to have Hiroto being taught the sage cultivation.
He quickly mastered the sage path and was said equal to a hundred years cultivator.
LMAO even Japanese manga are being infected by Chinese cultivation

Dex-chan lover
Okay this sounds pretty interesting
However, during an incident where he had to unleash his full power, the recoil of that power caused his existence to be erased from everyone's memory.
What? Why even though. That just sounds stupid; not crazy insane “i’m on board with” stupid, but actual “just why?” stupid. This is such a random twist to throw in there and doesn’t particularly make for a better story (on the contrary it makes it harder for the author to write a good one). Is there a some type of law OP MCs to be completely unknown and/or seen as weak? I mean, I guess the story can still be good, but don’t see where the author could even go with that as a premise. Namely if he erased the memories himself he could bring them back (logically speaking) and if they weren’t erased by some unknown force it doesn’t contribute to the long term plot or setup an antagonist and goal. I guess I’ll see

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. I think I already see that hermit on one of Doraemon story.

Dex-chan lover
China copied Japan so much that Japan decided to copy China cultivation story, but JP didn't just copy and paste and gave it a fresh style.

i Hope that childhood friend bitch regret for dumping him. Now he already manly she regret, what kind bullshit is that, you can pick someone much better

I haven't read a single CN manga but is this really a Copy of those? Can't tell. The description doesn't really have a foreign vibe to it.

Dex-chan lover
@Miming_ nah, I'm mostly joking, I've read "sage" and "cultivation" in the summary and posted that.
Japan made some cultivation manga decades ago, they used used chinese myth, legends and powers more often, but is always more rare nowadays.
This manga could be a try from the author to use a genre that got snubbed recently, the title seems even the opposite of the usual chinese web manhua when taking the composition style of the words, "Inferior Psychic Underworld Returnee", look at 5 CN webcomic and they will sound similar, but with "superior", "invincible" or "dominator" instead of "nferior" in it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok 2 things, first, that summary sounds like some fucking convoluted plot; and second, what the hell are cultivation mangas? I have seen that type title a lot and i still dont get what they are

“Everyone forgot him”
But nobody important forgot him. What a great story with a unique plotline that has zero relevance to anything.

The MC supposed to be inferior, but actually stronger than most. This reminds me of a certain Shiba Tatsuya.
I think "inferior" has officially lost it's actual meaning. lol

Gao

@HeyHeyWhat

I think for Tatsuya's case it's inferiority with other certain types of magic. But instead he isn't inferior in anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread