Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha

Okay this is good
Pretty cool that there’s a reason mc doesn’t use his full power
because if he does it erases his existence from the memories of others
That is oretty sad, and I myself would be hesitant if it was like that.

It looks promising so far.

Thanks for translating

generic cultivation manga trash but japanese

istg people overrated this

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so Ch.0 is not just a sneak peek but a bona fide chapter itself.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh...a wimpy MC that could trash everyone but behaves like a wimp, a cliche protagonist like they were everywhere 6-7 years ago
the extreme pussies became less common after the isekai boom and then this one that is a massive one really bothers me, never really liked this trash personality

Dex-chan lover
He possessed both spirit and magic power instead of either, yet he was able to use neither.

Somehow, thanks to his sage power he became able to wield his original spirit and magic power.

lmao what a useless flaw if its already fixed. Why even give him the flaw lmao

Double-page supporter
@AbCdE321 different ways to calculate the average rating one is a simple mean and the other is something like bayesian probably(dont think I spelt that right)

Dex-chan lover
This manga reeks of early 2000s fodder anime.
An MC who is "the foretold chosen one", the MC is a cuck but turns into prince charming when needs to, most of the setting is established in the first chapter / episode and then the rest of the story goes absolutely nowhere, harem-elements / "shy characters" galore with 0 romantic progress, nothing actually happens, people doubt the MC only for them to be "woefully proven otherwise"...

And the worst part of it all, is that it feels utterly impossible to write something THIS mild and boring, a perfect 50/100, without extreme editorial intervention. This sort of crap is perfectly balanced to be as mild and tame as humanely possible. It's fucking amazing. I honestly can't recall the last time a manga made me this uncomfortable.
P.S: On that note, I genuinely cannot fathom the reason anyone would be willing to translate this thing.

Double-page supporter
This wins in having the most frustrating and godawful MC

Dex-chan lover
Normally if the novel reviews are bad than the manga will follow suit. Not shocked by the main reasons being wimpy MC who's really OP let's everyone walk all over him. That's like most typical MC's then.

Ah shit, just read the last couple translated chapters of the novel and....what a worthless MC. Dropped before began.

dude, idk what's the premise of this manga, is it isekai? reverse isekai? this shit wack

@Mori_Jin
Yeah, it feels a bit rushed. Even the dialogs feel that way, for example, the scene with Marion where she says:
"I'm actually a shy person, but you're easy to talk to. What a marvelous person you are..."
...after the MC spoke 6 sentences. At least in my mind, a shy person won't open up to a random stranger saying things like that after a few seconds of convo.

Users who are viewing this thread