Makai Youjo ni Tensei Shita Oji-san wa Heiwa no Tame ni Maou ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Twilight of Dies Irae

Dex-chan lover
I like it, the manga manages a lightning-fast progression but in a way that fits. Except the previous sister, you could say we've been in her arc until last chapter! :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
So they were doing summoning rituals like fgo this entire time? And got mad because the latest hero werent what they wanted

Dex-chan lover
So they were doing summoning rituals like fgo this entire time? And got mad because the latest hero werent what they wanted
Except they said that the heroes were homunculi, which is usually a combination of things. In this case it's probably a combination of human and demon.
In other words they are not summoned, but created by combining human and demon.

Dex-chan lover
Except they said that the heroes were homunculi, which is usually a combination of things. In this case it's probably a combination of human and demon.
it's probably the alchemist that make the machine too, no reason for big bro grudge otherwise

this entire thing is probably his way to pass time :v

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the author was told to wrap it up and decided to floor the gas pedal

Dex-chan lover
Probably half human and god. Since heroes tend to be half humans half god or blessed by God.

The first demon prince is probably like the MC, a hero who got reincarnated and kept his memory

Dex-chan lover
Probably half human and god. Since heroes tend to be half humans half god or blessed by God.

The first demon prince is probably like the MC, a hero who got reincarnated and kept his memory
I would agree with "half god" except for two (three) things: the alchemist already stated that this world was abandoned by "god"; and if "god" was still around (so the humans could get the "samples" required) the humans would likely have already been punished for making a "half god" anything; if it was a thing that a "god" willed to happen I doubt that they would need the machine, or to hide it; and finally it's implied that the heroes are half demon (which would explain why the other humans didn't like the hero).
It's likely that the first prince remembers being a demon from before the fusion (nowhere does it say that the heroes are "born" as children) or discovered it somehow before becoming prince and made his purpose to destroy the humans for their actions against demons. There is a better way to phrase that, but it's 1:42 AM here, so...

Finally, I could always be completely wrong and you could be 100% correct. We'll just have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
I would agree with "half god" except for two (three) things: the alchemist already stated that this world was abandoned by "god"; and if "god" was still around (so the humans could get the "samples" required) the humans would likely have already been punished for making a "half god" anything; if it was a thing that a "god" willed to happen I doubt that they would need the machine, or to hide it; and finally it's implied that the heroes are half demon (which would explain why the other humans didn't like the hero).
It's likely that the first prince remembers being a demon from before the fusion (nowhere does it say that the heroes are "born" as children) or discovered it somehow before becoming prince and made his purpose to destroy the humans for their actions against demons. There is a better way to phrase that, but it's 1:42 AM here, so...

Finally, I could always be completely wrong and you could be 100% correct. We'll just have to wait and see.
We don't know why God abandoned this world, it could be because of the heroes thing. Or it could be cause the humans were killing the gods. Early heroes were blessed by God but after studying them they produced artificial heroes from fragments of god

Wasn't there a whole thing about humans are strong against gods, gods are strong against demons, demons are strong against humans. Thus a hero who is half god can kill demons

The sword hates demons and is made to kill them, it also doesn't acknowledge humans, only blessed humans

The first prince is a prince, so that means he was born in the demon world

As for why the humans don't like the hero, it is simple. He isn't human, he is an artificial entity like a robot that is meant to kill demons. Humans never liked things different from them and also never liked things that don't do their intended function.

If all you needed were demons to make heroes, you could mass produce them. But if you needed god fragments, that is a limited resource

Dex-chan lover
We don't know why God abandoned this world, it could be because of the heroes thing. Or it could be cause the humans were killing the gods. Early heroes were blessed by God but after studying them they produced artificial heroes from fragments of god

Wasn't there a whole thing about humans are strong against gods, gods are strong against demons, demons are strong against humans. Thus a hero who is half god can kill demons

The sword hates demons and is made to kill them, it also doesn't acknowledge humans, only blessed humans

The first prince is a prince, so that means he was born in the demon world

As for why the humans don't like the hero, it is simple. He isn't human, he is an artificial entity like a robot that is meant to kill demons. Humans never liked things different from them and also never liked things that don't do their intended function.

If all you needed were demons to make heroes, you could mass produce them. But if you needed god fragments, that is a limited resource
We'll just have to wait and see what the manga does.
Also I don't remember the "Early heroes were blessed by God" part. Absolutely does not mean it didn't happen, I have a clinically bad memory, but if you could cite the chapter it was mentioned in I would be curious to reread it.

Dex-chan lover
This twist is way better than the rest of the manga to the point where it almost feels undeserved.

Users who are viewing this thread