Makai Youjo ni Tensei Shita Oji-san wa Heiwa no Tame ni Maou ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.5 - Extra Comic

Dex-chan lover
This open ending...the ex-hero and the old man in the loli body having a child together (urgh, what a cursed BL that would be! But...that would be kind of exciting~)?! This story would have been better as a hentai, honestly~:smug:
Thanks for the hard work of translating the entire work until the end and for sharing here on Dex! I hope the best for you guys~

Dex-chan lover
This open ending...the ex-hero and the old man in the loli body having a child together (urgh, what a cursed BL that would be! But...that would be kind of exciting~)?! This story would have been better as a hentai, honestly~:smug:
Thanks for the hard work of translating the entire work until the end and for sharing here on Dex! I hope the best for you guys~
and their child is Skofnung the sword lmao

Dex-chan lover
That time I was reincarnated as a demon loli princess, destroyed the world after taking all of "the family jewels", married the hero, and now my husband's "sword" became my child.

Only other comment I have is.....the eyes man! Like anime eyes are exagerrated/done for expressiveness and cute but what is up with the proportions thus series has. Like it's almost sonic level, on a human. Like if madara showed up and needed a spare, he'd have a baseball he doesn't know what to do with.

Anyways thanks translator-san for finishing this series!

Dex-chan lover
That time I was reincarnated as a demon loli princess, destroyed the world after taking all of "the family jewels", married the hero, and now my husband's "sword" became my child.

Only other comment I have is.....the eyes man! Like anime eyes are exagerrated/done for expressiveness and cute but what is up with the proportions thus series has. Like it's almost sonic level, on a human. Like if madara showed up and needed a spare, he'd have a baseball he doesn't know what to do with.

Anyways thanks translator-san for finishing this series!
Nah, she become a cold virus

Users who are viewing this thread