Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 16 - 16th Loss: It's obvious

Dex-chan lover
V6 is all about Remon embracing her attraction to Nukkun and trying to kill her lingering attachment to Ayano by eliminating everything else in her life and focusing entirely on him (and getting him to do the same for her). He finally admits to himself that some of the girls around him are serious about him (something he'd explicitly rejected after Christmas) and that he might actually be (or at least on his way to becoming) someone who can stand beside them without embarrassing them or himself. (That he's seen in that volume as two-timing Remon and Anna by unrelated third parties certainly helps.)

The end of V6 and the bulk of V7 has Anna drop a massive number of extremely subtle hints in his direction, a friend of hers from another school refer to him as "the guy" when introduced to him and generally stepping up her usual jealous pouting and cockblocking way beyond what's come before.

Shikiya has smaller roles in both but seems to have made serious emotional strides and outright asks him for a kiss in V7.

So, to answer your question...yeah.
The whole "eliminating everything else in her life and focusing entirely on him" sounds extremely unhealthy and I hope it's portrayed as such.

Aside from that, I imagine it's gotta be some kind of ironic hell for him. Reading so many stories to and seeing so many losing heroines, and now he may have to make the girls who have become his friends into losing heroines. Whoof.

Wonder if he'll go the madlad route of outright harem.

Supporter
The whole "eliminating everything else in her life and focusing entirely on him" sounds extremely unhealthy and I hope it's portrayed as such.
Yeah. Instead of going along with something he knows is a bad idea with some good elements, he challenges her to expand her horizons. Like, literally challenges her. To, of all things, a race. Yeah, he's a bit cuckoo. And maybe a little self-sabotaging. But it's because he recognizes how unhealthy it is for her. To be fair, her feelings have been weighing down her track performance for some time before this and she thinks that the only way to resolve that issue is to explore and resolve those feelings. And, given her personality, throwing herself into her resolve at about a thousand percent is the only way she knows.
Aside from that, I imagine it's gotta be some kind of ironic hell for him. Reading so many stories to and seeing so many losing heroines, and now he may have to make the girls who have become his friends into losing heroines. Whoof.

Wonder if he'll go the madlad route of outright harem.
I will say he's relieved the resolution of that situation narrowly avoids having to make a decision he's not prepared to make, but he's also aware the day he needs to be prepared is probably not so far off.

It's almost impossible to imagine the outcome you suggest, if only because one of the parties involved is sulky yandere Yanami who would either object from within or tear it all down from without.

Double-page supporter
"Hey bro your girlfriend is also having some worries about your relationship and was asking me how to approach the question with a guy, you should talk with each others and spill your worries ok ?"

"Oh thanks i'll try to do it."

No need for this whole charade.
Nukumizu doesn't have the mental capacity to think as fast like that bro is actually slow and simple minded af 😭😭 he just parroted what he said and just said fuck it we ball

Double-page supporter
group date, huh..
wonder who the third(fifth?) wheel is..

Dex-chan lover
last guy who was tling was doing it because you guys and also previous tls appeared to have dropped this manga

also separate the self promo into a separate page at the end, its against mangadex tos to mix it into the bottom of a page like that
Looking at the dates, feels sketchy saying all other groups dropped only a month after activity from both.
Guess it's on par with the course with how much this manga got sniped.

Yeah, I'll fix the end page thingy. I did that because otherwise it was turning out to be a giant page in the end, which people had a problem with. I will have it fixed from next chapter onwards.
Regarding remon thing, we'll have it fixed from ch 17 onwards. If i fixed it in ch 14 and 15, it'll look weird, as it'll go from remon to lemon to remon to again lemon.
Thanks for the update! For the giant page, using the size of the manga + a decent PPI gives you a lot of space to work with c:

Also, yeah the Remon / Lemon thing was a bit weird even for the novel. Thank you for mentioning it and looking forward to your progress.

This was a fun one. I kind of love how much Ana gets into these things that she even dressed in a disguise.

Dex-chan lover
He's been around so many losing heroines that he's become sensitive to the aura of a losing heroine

Dex-chan lover
It sure would be funny if the other losing heroines (as in not Yanami) fell for Nukkun and lost a second time, as it's clear that she's the main heroine of this story.

Dex-chan lover
this is not relevant to anything, but my goodness, chihaya has a fucking massive forehead

Users who are viewing this thread