Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2 - 11th Loss: "Lost before the battle even started - Chika Komari's dunkirk"

Dex-chan lover
Why do you tease the guy so much though. Well, he is an easy target but still. I really have a hate boner for teasing.

Supporter
Why do you tease the guy so much though. Well, he is an easy target but still. I really have a hate boner for teasing.
Once again, i wish the manga had some way to show readers Yanami's ongoing contributions to the club magazine.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, i wish the manga had some way to show readers Yanami's ongoing contributions to the club magazine.
Well i've read Ch.14 and seen her massive fuck up of which she once again covered it up with teasing. At least attempted to lol. It was breath of fresh air on MCs side.

Taliking about how she thought he was gonna confess so she blurted out "i don't see you that way" while MC was just saying "be my friend". She still tried to call them "rejected buddies" afterwards but you can't run away from the cringe lolç.

Contributor
This mild flirting between Anna and Kazuhiko actually does not make me want to ship them. I don't want to see him become her rebound. Right now I'd like it better if he fell in love with somebody else, although he's not actually falling for anybody yet.

Users who are viewing this thread