Make it easier to find unread chapters

Dex-chan lover
Latest updates is great but it becomes a bit harder to find unread manga when you've read a lot of the things at the top, since it's really easy to miss a few chapters. I was thinking it would be nice if we could get something like "latest updates but unread only".

Upvote 3
Contributor
This so much. 🙏

My reading list contains 1013 titles and growing. Unread chapters easily get buried in the updates list on busy weeks. In the old MangaDex, the view I lived in was my reading library, showing only titles containing unread chapters, sorted by (depends).

I've been waiting patiently for this must-have feature to come back!

Dex-chan lover
This so much. 🙏

My reading list contains 1013 titles and growing. Unread chapters easily get buried in the updates list on busy weeks. In the old MangaDex, the view I lived in was my reading library, showing only titles containing unread chapters, sorted by (depends).

I've been waiting patiently for this must-have feature to come back!
Man only 1k chapters, my list is now over 4k. Granted, half are probably oneshots, but even then it’s kinda insane

Contributor
Man only 1k chapters, my list is now over 4k. Granted, half are probably oneshots, but even then it’s kinda insane
Hehe, I love it. 😁
Just curious if we're on the same page, I'm talking titles not chapter. I have no clue how many chapters are unread! By reading list, I mean Library > Reading; not the update list. You've got over 4k! Impressive!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hehe, I love it. 😁
Just curious if we're on the same page, I'm talking titles not chapter. I have no clue how many chapters are unread! By reading list, I mean Library > Reading; not the update list. You've got over 4k! Impressive!
Sorry I meant titles lol, I don’t think it’s even possible to check the # of chapters

Users who are viewing this thread