Make me cry

Hello hello, it's your local emotional masochist. My hobby is to binge read manga at night, and then cry a lot at 3am.

I'd love some suggestions for manga that made you cry, or really really REALLY sad if you're that hardcore. Good plot, emotional investment, logical surprise twists, yes please.

The ones I've cried the most for are currently Kimi no Suizo o Tabetai, Azumi, Kimi ni Todoke, Tokyo Revengers, Umarekawatte Mo Mata Watashi to Kekkon shite kuremasu ka? and that one manga I forgot the title of. A girl was adopted by a yakuza clan and fell in love with the head or something. Lots of drama because they couldn't be together for so many reasons. 100 chapters in. Last few chapters. They finally made it, they're about to get married! Then he gets shot at the altar. After 100+ chapters. Completely blindsided. So many tears at 5am. Hmu if you know the title <3

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Fed-Kun's army
Emotional masochist? I've got you covered.

1. Oyasumi Punpun
2. Aku no Hana
4. Memories of Emanon
4. Kyuusai no hi
5. Sunny
7. I Sold Off My Lifespan for 10,000 yen a year
8. I Want to Eat Your Pancreas
9. A Silent Voice
10. She Doesn't Know Why She Lives
11. Our Dreams At Dusk
12. Sugar Candy Bullet Can't Pierce Anything
13. Girls' Last Tour
14. Homunculus
15. Totsukuni no Shoujo
16. The Gods Lie

And maybe check out Our Happy Hours and Bokurano. I didn't feel a thing when reading them and tbh Bokurano just felt like a watered down Neon Genesis but everyone else thinks they're the saddest things in the universe so Idk maybe you'll like them.

Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan, tetsugaku letra and any other works by the same author. Fumetsu no Anata e, Donten Prism Solar Car, Fire Punch (action manga), Hoshi no Joe (based on a anime but I liked the manga better), Major, My Girl (sooo gooood, guaranteed tear-jerker), Akira.

Nanika ga Michi wo Soreteyattekuru
Midnight Blue
The Life of Domesticated Cat Bun-chan
It Seems Boon was Being Bullied
Colorless Girl
Afterschool War Activities

Users who are viewing this thread