Make the Exorcist Fall in Love - Ch. 60 - The Ark of Mud

Dex-chan lover
Really love how Sloth is represented here. He is very different from the other demon lords who are powerful and confident( I guess Leviathan is an exception and I am also guessing he is weak). He also doesn't seem straight up evil but this trait is also shared with Leviathan.

Dex-chan lover
Cool character Bel is, very grey character. Also whatever the mc decides to do is understandable since in most mangas, characters that have experienced what our mc has would be in their villain arc rn lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Bel" for Belphegor, eh? I'm glad the version we're seeing of Sloth isn't the more common "life is easier if you don't work/care" and instead the tempter selling a "perfect solution" to a problem. But also I'm sad that we aren't going into a global takeover by force that fucks up BOTH sides of the war. Also real keen on learning how and why Belphegor knows him, what the fuck was this kid doing before the church started beating God into him to get a demon like him so invested? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind this is how Priest feels without knowing that his current relationships are mostly all fake and manipulated

Dex-chan lover
"Bel" for Belphegor, eh? I'm glad the version we're seeing of Sloth isn't the more common "life is easier if you don't work/care" and instead the tempter selling a "perfect solution" to a problem. But also I'm sad that we aren't going into a global takeover by force that fucks up BOTH sides of the war. Also real keen on learning how and why Belphegor knows him, what the fuck was this kid doing before the church started beating God into him to get a demon like him so invested? :pepehmm:
The underlying need for him to escape and abandon his duties is probably what attracted Belphegor to the Priest. Sloth is not just lazy behaviour but an active attempt to be lazy, so tempting the priest to abandon his duties is well in line with the idea of Sloth

Dex-chan lover
The underlying need for him to escape and abandon his duties is probably what attracted Belphegor to the Priest. Sloth is not just lazy behaviour but an active attempt to be lazy, so tempting the priest to abandon his duties is well in line with the idea of Sloth
We know from what he said that Bel met him before he was a priest or at least before he was trained by the church. It's possible that was during his "training" but the state they showed him in makes me doubt it. I'm assuming that it was the event, or part of the events, which lead to the church getting him in the first place. I imagine he was obtained by the church because Bel was tempting him to their side and that was how they learned of his power. It's also possible Bel lead him to the church, to make him a weapon against the other powers. Either way will be interesting to see how they first interacted to come to this plan of global domination lol

Users who are viewing this thread