Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I'm a bit disappointed it didn't follow the novel with the mother, cause in the novel they actually did the dirty before she ran away

Dex-chan lover
@aclgrafix Hardly surprising such a detail would be cut. I haven't read the LN, but even if the MC did the deed in it with more girls, it wouldn't be surprisingly if he never touched a girl in the manga and was turned into a typical dense MC.

IMO I think it's a detail that's okay for this adaption aimed at the mainstream. As long as they don't go around pointlessly changing things then it should be okay, I hope.

Fed-Kun's army
I can understand them removing the part where they did it when he was 10, cause that's creepy. But now he is of age, he knows they aren't blood related, and they are separating. Who cares if they do it at this point.

Also, Elk? Lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo? Why is nobody questioning how much of a dumb bitch the mother is? What kind of upside-down Australian-ass thought process do you need to have to think that pretending to be kidnapped AND letting them do whatever they want to you and forcing your son to go save you is a good idea? AND THEN, once he actually does that, you get mad? Fuck that character, and fuck this manga so far.

@Kuroww i agree about the fact that she's dumb for doing the whole "save your mom quest" but i think it's a bit justified for her to get angry at the new magic he used, because at the time she didn't know what type of magic it was but she was angry because he used a new magic without trying it out in front of her , the reason she was angry at that was because of the fact the last time he used a new magic he almost broke his arm.

Users who are viewing this thread