Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 7 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me what minato is again? half succubus and half of what?
I dont like rereading just for this

Contributor
@JavelinJoe @lagers00 He's full incubus, her body and magic completely converted him into one. That's why she kept getting the urge to bang him while he was still living in the forest with her.

@HDMI1
Was that already explained in previous chapters or is that something he finds out later in the story?

Dex-chan lover
They should give some progress to MC and Elk situation, becouse they changed things from novel her jealousy just look stupid

Dex-chan lover
drinking basically paint thinner, fun... I'm surprised they could even get anything past 100 proof with what the tech it looks like they have. they are half inccubus and half human but still have human longevity... that doesn't really make sense

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can't come up with a way to express how much I DON'T CARE about how slavery works in this world

180 proof is 95% alcohol. That's the highest it can
physically and chemically go for consumable alcohol, as pure ethanol with pull water from the air to get to 95%. Even most medical alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, is anywhere from 70-90%. The most common 180 proof liquor is Everclear.

Just a rant about liquor....

Dex-chan lover
in the first chapter the mom mentions that because of how she gave birth to him she turned him into a full incubus so he should theoretically have the same lifespan as a succubus, unless incubi just have way shorter lifespans for some dumb reason

@AxeBurningfire With the hint about how female slaves are "punished", it seems sexual fantasy may have been one reason it was included in this story....not to mention that the majority of slaves we have seen so far are pretty young girls.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really remember the trainee side characters. I assume they're adventurers that either befriended mc or got brought along by the guild master. I think glasses girl initially planned to rob mc in the dungeon but mc forgave her and now they're a party? I also don't remember how this training trip started.

Users who are viewing this thread