Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
very wholesome chapter, but I'm ngl... I have literally zero clue who this girl is besides what was just explained 💀

Well it's been a year since we last saw this character, so that's understandable.

Back in Chapter 8 the "Hero" Party was in shambles after losing Seto, and in their next actual battle had someone die. When Hydra questioned their decision to kick Seto out, the shitty Hero and his GF turned on her and told her to fuck off and find Seto or not come back at all.

Dex-chan lover
very wholesome chapter, but I'm ngl... I have literally zero clue who this girl is besides what was just explained 💀
She was the monk girl that was initially part of the hero's party. Re-read the story if you wish, but basically, after he was chased out, she went after him to bring him back, but as you can see, that didn't work out for her and she got detained.

Dex-chan lover
bun cover-less, long-haired monk girl Hydra's appearance looks though

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she was the least worst of the party members that turned on Seto. And the situation being how it was, “technically” her decisions afterwards were under duress. At this point, hopefully she gets a proper redemption and at least pays the village back through her actions.

Dex-chan lover
Is this what people call "character development"?

In other news, does something ever happen to shitty hero and the bitch that was with him?
Hero and bitch kept murdering people, with the hero being delusional about it all being worth it if they defeat the demon king.

Bitch got tired of hero's olympic level mental gymnastics and tried to push the hero off a cliff but gets dropped instead. Hero broke mentally saying that it was in self-defense and that he'll be "doing good" to even out the bullshit he's done so far.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see her repent and all, but I can't help but feel this was just dropped on us for the sake of giving her a little send off, and she'll never show up again (I'm okay with that, it just feels forced and a waste of time).
I see this moment of reflection as setting her up for a redemption arc with Seto later - justifying her lack of hostility. There wouldn't be much justification in spending an entire chapter on her otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see her repent and all, but I can't help but feel this was just dropped on us for the sake of giving her a little send off, and she'll never show up again (I'm okay with that, it just feels forced and a waste of time).
Probably a setup for her atonement, to show a foil of how far the hero has fallen.
My guess is he's not gonna be savable (though to be fair considering he murdered a bunch of people, i'd be pretty annoyed if he was) and the contrast between her and him is gonna require seto to kill him in a future chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread