Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Seems reckless. Why not test your ability to safely approach and enter the water (as by, say, dipping a toe) before blindly jumping in?

Dex-chan lover
I can’t take the inevitable end any longer! Someone spoil me what happens later in the story!

Dex-chan lover
Seriously?! There's so much to explore with this story though! I hope the artist makes other stuff. I'd def follow.
Unless you mean the art, the artist is not the creator of this story.
This is based on a novel. Some novel to manga adaptations have a story converter person, but the main story still comes from the novel author.

Who apparently has no interest in continuing and stopped both WN and LN versions of this...

Edit: it's honestly amazing how many manga I have seen that are based on abandoned WN/LN.. really gives a new image to beating a dead horse for money. :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Unless you mean the art, the artist is not the creator of this story.
This is based on a novel. Some novel to manga adaptations have a story converter person, but the main story still comes from the novel author.

Who apparently has no interest in continuing and stopped both WN and LN versions of this...

Edit: it's honestly amazing how many manga I have seen that are based on abandoned WN/LN.. really gives a new image to beating a dead horse for money. :notlikethis:
Damn.. that's sad. I was really invested. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread