Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Ch. 24.2 - The Married Elf and Dwarf Artisans (2)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I wouldn't doubt if she becomes a slave or something to him. That noble? was already fucking her anyway
Only in the butt, she's still a virgin because the japanese fans would throw a shit fit if used goods got added to the harem.

Dex-chan lover
She tried to steal his sword and leave him for dead, bitch needs to die but we all know that's not happening.
Not frey no. Don't forget his unforgiving attitude towards liars and criminals and she is both.
dude killed his dad for stealing his sword, she should be glad to not get attacked again and only an "ugh"
You're right, I did forget that part. I blame the very seldom updates we get.
But she had to help her brother and she didn't want to get raped anymore.

She's a victim of rape trying to save her dying little brother. So she does deserve forgiveness...
Only in the butt, she's still a virgin because the japanese fans would throw a shit fit if used goods got added to the harem.
That feels kinda pathetic... I hope not... they should add her to the harem...

Dex-chan lover
But she had to help her brother and she didn't want to get raped anymore.

She's a victim of rape trying to save her dying little brother. So she does deserve forgiveness...
That is literally the only reason the MC didn't cut her in fucking half. Doesn't change his unflinching hatred of liars and thieves, of which she is both.

Dex-chan lover
Translator-San, can you also give an uncensored version of chapter 17??? Pg 10& 28.

Just 2 pages need to be edited...

Also, if these is a censored chapter, can you add "(censored) to the title so we know when the uncensored version is added (by you or anyone else)

And does anyone have a copy of the uncensored page for chapter 6 page 18???

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He shouldn't hate her.... she doesn't deserve that hate...

Though I guess he was traumatized by his own dad for that reason.... but still....
It's been made VERY clear his sociopathic behavior towards any one who lies or steals. It is an unflinching, unmerciful, hatred. She is again very lucky he didn't cut her in half.

Dex-chan lover
It's been made VERY clear his sociopathic behavior towards any one who lies or steals. It is an unflinching, unmerciful, hatred. She is again very lucky he didn't cut her in half.
I know that (mentioned it with the dad).... but considering she was kinda forced into it... he should view her more as a victim than a real criminal...

Dex-chan lover
I know that (mentioned it with the dad).... but considering she was kinda forced into it... he should view her more as a victim than a real criminal...
Again. 0 tolerance for criminals in his mind. Not sure how many times i need to say it. Doesn't matter their circumstances to him. HE does not like thieves or liars. she is both. Her circumstances are what kept him from cutting her in half, that is the full extent of him showing deference for her circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't most "uncensored" really just the TL groups doing the decensoring by "redrawing" the censored parts in?

Also honestly other than Sistina I'd honestly like it more if the only harem members to be added are swords(or weapons if author decides to make MC use other weapon). Since that's kinda like the largest appeal for this series it's one of the few isekai that has the waifus be the weapon MC uses.

Dex-chan lover
Again. 0 tolerance for criminals in his mind. Not sure how many times i need to say it. Doesn't matter their circumstances to him. HE does not like thieves or liars. she is both. Her circumstances are what kept him from cutting her in half, that is the full extent of him showing deference for her circumstances.
Yep. Overall, she is lucky to be alive and thats pretty much it. He even got rid of her rapist.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't most "uncensored" really just the TL groups doing the decensoring by "redrawing" the censored parts in?

Also honestly other than Sistina I'd honestly like it more if the only harem members to be added are swords(or weapons if author decides to make MC use other weapon). Since that's kinda like the largest appeal for this series it's one of the few isekai that has the waifus be the weapon MC uses.
I think there will be more. Aoi said she feels bad that they had to leave others behind but his weapon summon skill practicely just pulls swords from the warehouse i think.

Users who are viewing this thread