Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Ch. 25.1 - Frey’s Wish (1)

Dex-chan lover
Attractive? Sure, I follow that.
Sex as a form of thanks after what transpired? Ehh, I'm torn.
She probably does have some feelings for her... and he can take responsibility... he already has a harem anyways....

Dex-chan lover
:bleh: I thought she came to them with some beneficial info not just to apologise with her body.

Dex-chan lover
She still annoys me, I get that she was blackmailed but I still don't like her (Personally I would help her, maybe let her stay a few weeks, but I wouldn't take her as a companion)
........ I dunno... like, because he already has a girl, I'd agree if this wasn't a harem...

But she's not a bad member... and frankly, I feel kinda sad that she annoys you.... feels kinda cruel....

sorry, not trying to hate. She's a fictional character and it's only your opinion... but I feel this is one of those cases that need compassion....

Dex-chan lover
........ I dunno... like, because he already has a girl, I'd agree if this wasn't a harem...

But she's not a bad member... and frankly, I feel kinda sad that she annoys you.... feels kinda cruel....

sorry, not trying to hate. She's a fictional character and it's only your opinion... but I feel this is one of those cases that need compassion....
Well I was kinda exaggerating with the first comment jokingly, I guess I don't exactly hate her, I do somewhat pity her and would help her, but I dislike the idea of her being a companion, I just kinda want her out of the story

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Why are the tits censored in this chapter?
We've seen them so many times up until this point, it's kinda pointless, no?

Dex-chan lover

Rereading this manga I saw that I gave barely any reason why I disliked her
Here's my reasons

1: She stole his sword and left him for dead after he was so nice to her (She may have done it because she was blackmailed but she was still the one that did it)
2: She's more or less leaning of off him, him giving her food shelter saving her from the guy etc. (I get saving her from the guy but she's also leaning of off him when it comes to food and shelter and other stuff)

And you can also see in earlier chapters sakura shows that hate to her, and even the MC goes "ugh" when he first saw her
In real life if someone did that to you there's a good reason to hold a grudge to them, if someone left you for dead and stole something from you under blackmail wouldn't you at least hold a grudge? I know I definitely would (Not big enough of a grudge to treat them harshly, but I'd be cold to them)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Rereading this manga I saw that I gave barely any reason why I disliked her
Here's my reasons

1: She stole his sword and left him for dead after he was so nice to her (She may have done it because she was blackmailed but she was still the one that did it)
2: She's more or less leaning of off him, him giving her food shelter saving her from the guy etc. (I get saving her from the guy but she's also leaning of off him when it comes to food and shelter and other stuff)

And you can also see in earlier chapters sakura shows that hate to her, and even the MC goes "ugh" when he first saw her
In real life if someone did that to you there's a good reason to hold a grudge to them, if someone left you for dead and stole something from you under blackmail wouldn't you at least hold a grudge? I know I definitely would (Not big enough of a grudge to treat them harshly, but I'd be cold to them)
Sure, that's true... but I'm saying she's still worthy of forgiveness and a second chance.

Yes, she did something bad... but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a second chance...

And it's not like she's getting off scott-free. She's literally going to have to make it up to him by helping him in his quest and giving herself up to him

Dex-chan lover
Sure, that's true... but I'm saying she's still worthy of forgiveness and a second chance.

Yes, she did something bad... but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a second chance...

And it's not like she's getting off scott-free. She's literally going to have to make it up to him by helping him in his quest and giving herself up to him
Oh she definitely deserves forgiveness but it's pretty clear the girls still hold some kind of grudge against her but that will probably eventually go away if she keeps on doing good things to earn that forgiveness

Users who are viewing this thread