Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.5 - Bonus Chapter: A Night of Celebration.

Dex-chan lover
Is it wierd that this chapter made me really dislike this guy? I already didn't like his view of other people as things, but the way he treated the girls in this chapter just felt kinda gross. Even for a wish fulfillment manga this guy seems to have no redeeming qualities.
Literally what are you talking about? All he did was segs and tell them what he'd like them to do during segs and they were happy to do so.
What exactly do you find "gross"?

Dex-chan lover
Literally what are you talking about? All he did was segs and tell them what he'd like them to do during segs and they were happy to do so.
What exactly do you find "gross"?
What is segs? I know of sex and fucking. Then again I'm not 12 and afraid of words.

To answer your question that was the problem. They were there to service him and fufill his desires and stroke his ego.

Dex-chan lover
What is segs? I know of sex and fucking. Then again I'm not 12 and afraid of words.

To answer your question that was the problem. They were there to service him and fufill his desires and stroke his ego.
"afraid of words"
It's called a meme you uncultured and ignorant prude.

Dex-chan lover
MC in the entire chapter :
yOVA0I.gif

Users who are viewing this thread