Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life

Fed-Kun's army
the mangas not dead if anybody came to confirm, the raws are still ongoing but there arent any translation teams willing to translate it for right now, but that can always change as itll be months or maybe even a few days for another translation team to be invested in a new project so my best advice would be save it to reading tab and check back every once and a while and if you see a new team translating that either means its a noobie testing translating or a new team has bought and translated the raws.

i really want this to continue please. i love swordsmen and i want to see how this goes

That was fast .... chapter released 4 mins ago ... and ALREADY DELETED ??
I really want to know what's happening here :V
I'm getting anxious

do the average japanesse person stay silent when someone push hem? or is just the mc that is dumb af

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know about you guys but Im just here for Kojima Saya's works

Fed-Kun's army
@mcvolt
It's part of their culture to "not make waves" or something of that sort...but no, even from the few pure Japanese (the ones born/raised in Japan) that I've known....another guy pushing them down will be met with a fist to the face. Of course, everywhere have both people who are quick to fight and ones who just grin and bear it....but I do believe manga makes it seem like the vast majority are the latter.

Double-page supporter
Wow for the first time,this is not a beta mc,noice and he is pretty useful and yay an update!!

Dex-chan lover
Increasing sword capabilities by sexing said sword? Can't stop chuckling.

Well look at this, a guy who fuck their sword. Now that's refreshing!! Bcs for once I've found MC that's true to his desire. Keep it up!!!

i hope this keeps up, the wn was good though shorted after the manga/ln pickups, would like to see this finished

basicly the description is wrong the mc go transfered with 3 swords
as for the rest the mc is a psychopath but then again that seems heredetary as his own father killed him but thats not necessaryly a bad thing as he seems to have a very rigorous morality and ethics system, that doesnt seem to much different from modern laws just with the adage that he only has 1 punishment for all the crimes and is jury judge and executioner

Fed-Kun's army
wait a second the artist for this is a doujin artist! I knew I saw that name somewhere before

also @hajime107 i think a hentai tag is in order here...

Bro it aight the maiden girl had me hella annoyed she was just horny for dick.... sword girl was pretty fine.....7/10 damn maiden whore.....could’ve been a 8.....not my story just an opinion......

Users who are viewing this thread