Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life

Fed-Kun's army
This is like what would happen if a hentai artist adapted the story his edgy 14 y/o nephew made. It really reads like some story a middle schooler made tbh; though, I can't tell if its because of the source material or how the mangaka portrayed it. Only kept reading because of the smut. The art is ok; was never really a big fan of the artist's hentai doujins.

In short, dude gets isekai'd with 2 swords who have a human form and then proceed to sleep with them and any other "weapon" he gets.

Double-page supporter
the only thing keeping me here is the art. story telling in this series is trash

Dex-chan lover
It was bearable until the self serving goodie two shoes arc thingy. Literally almost threw up.

Not to mention generic bad man is generic and bad in all aspects and written as shallow and as hatefully as possible lol.
The authors really goddamn lazy, the title has 0 to offer apart smut.

The first chapter kind of made me interested as the mc seemed crazy from childhood in thinking that bad man should just get killed and such, and how he got stabbed by his own father to death, killing his father before dying. That part was original and interesting, so why in gods name did this just devolve into another extremely generic title is so beyond me

chapter 23 : thus black bar seem hell for redrawn, is there no RAW without censored or Dex rule ?
When you see censored series, there is a chance for the official manga to be uncensored. Usually scans that get translated are censored, I believe they are in a magazine filled with other series. This series has an uncensored version on Bookwalker. That's a good place to check any series, you can preview them. Most of the time you'll get to see the nudity in the first few pages, and know if they're uncensored.

He's characteristic is still naive...welp there's still hope for character development

Don't Translate censored chapters. This group has done this with many series where after many chapters of uncensored they just fuck everyone over by switching to censored. Nobody wants that, wait until the uncensored is available. these groups just prevent others from doing it properly

Found this manga after enjoying this artists doujins and then checking his pixiv, great find!

Aggregator gang
Thought it's gonna be something classy and amusing since it has historical swords, but turned out it really is a shallow pervert harem story like many other isekai harem huh

Users who are viewing this thread