Makikomare Shoukan?! Soshite Watashi wa "Kami" deshita??

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow the MC really just kills the story hu. How in the world can anyone 60 years old be that obtuse.

Fed-Kun's army
*clicks on story and reads desc.* oh wow that sounds interesting... *reads comments* nvm then..

6/10. Nice. Also, I love the translator's attitude-very cool. My thoughts exactly. Poggers.

I think it's fun that the MC is so clueless. I mean is it a surprise that some guy born pre 1960 wouldn't get all the jrpg stuff?

Double-page supporter
Interesting idea from other isekais despite the usual evil king and dumb kids as heroes. But MC kinda ruins it for me, i really dont like when a character has alot of power, but is dumb af. And this one not only dumb but he is a pushover aswell.
King tried to kill me and other summoned kids, but while i was killing all his enemies for him (cuz i am goody two shoes) i destoyed some land that was empty in the first place. That means i am a bad person so i have to run away or they will punish me, oh no i am so bad, poor king i ruined his life.
What a joke of personality this MC has, 100% drop for me. Also this manga should definitely have "Comedy" tag, because it's nothing but a joke IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread