Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Ch. 55.2

Dex-chan lover
For them to escape the dungeon, they need to perform a special ritual where everybody needs to shave down there, and they should use band aid to hide all ero parts, not tape

Dex-chan lover
So the other group didn't get separated after all, the author's toying with my expectations of how long they're gonna drag this out.

Completely forgot about this labyrinth he apparently made, though. I think there was a slime involved? Don't remember.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This will be another case of "so close, yet so far"
Those gates popping in and out and sometimes transferring people randomly to other places makes things unnecessarily hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
I'll not even attempt to piece this mess together again. I swear, sometimes it's a curse when you just have to finish what you started

Dex-chan lover
i swear to god.. if another [gate] bullshit pops up..
i don't trust this series anymore..
:haa: :haa: :haa:

Dex-chan lover
i swear to god.. if another [gate] bullshit pops up..
i don't trust this series anymore..
:haa: :haa: :haa:
26wvib.jpg

Trust Nobody.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally a meet-up.
"In the backdoor, out the front door".
I think the MC made the labyrinth after ending up in snow mountains, either after, or before, leaving the town where he got the "Foodie King" nickname (also fought from dragon people).

Fed-Kun's army
Uh....?!? When did he make this dungeon?!? I feeling like I missed a couple chapters even tho I've been reading this since it came out
Chapter 14 he finds this temple hidden against mountains. It's completely void inside. After he meets and conquers Zero Venitas (by hitting her with a literal cumshot as if it's a waterfall dropping for the first time, giving her that name, he then manipulates it into a dungeon. He made it, got taken to the demon realm, and left it to a pesky slime creature.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody's gues....
It's one of those manga you occasionally need to re-binge to see if there was actually method to the madness, or if the author simply used Plot-by-Magic-8Ball...
That’s so true, but who has the time to read this. There are so many good unread manga on my list. That I need to see and digest.

Users who are viewing this thread