Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
When this guy is done with her no other D will ever satisfy her anymore cuz she gonna end up so stretched them Ds will feel it loose....

Group Leader
This chapter is such a gem of pure chaos lmao.
This is so random, the incredible level of Chaos here goes even beyond that of the Demonic Plane.
Way over 9000.

This chapter is such a load of bullshit, the brain can't process it properly. This is funny.
I mean, I had given up on any seriousness in this manga but this here is such at a high level I forgot where I put my brain for a second here.
Congrats for this last panel.

Dex-chan lover
@MisakaxMisaka

The censorship is in the raws. The source for the raws is publishing the raws free, but is doing the censorhip so that you buy the print version. According to Google Translate, they say: "That scene which was a bit erotic which I could not see as clearly on the WEB series is also included in the bookbook for patchy ...... ♡!" (Or in the original Moon Rune version: "WEB連載ではハッキリと見れなかった、ちょっとエッチなあのシーンも、単行本にはバッチリ収録……♡!?"

Group Leader
Yep, that's how you keep an OP MC interesting.
Make him use his powers in interesting and funny ways.

We don't get the suspens of "will he win", but we get the anticipation of "how will he win".

Like "Oh, I have to defeat a Supreme Evil Naked Goddess. I could just blast her to smithereens, or get giant and obscure her view with my dong".

Dex-chan lover
I never expected to see a comment section where @kronix complains despite the chapter clearly showing the MC about to give a dicking to an attractive female.

Dex-chan lover
Let's watch MC doing whatever the hell he feels like a little longer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@leonrivia because isekai haters can't take it all in. they choke on this as hard as Spirit King's gonna choke on MC's magnum dong

Users who are viewing this thread