Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Group Leader
Let me know what your thoughts about this chapter, also if you have any manga suggestions feel free to tell me

The sentences got rougher and a bit harder to read but it’s still understandable and easy enough to follow along so good work, thanks for the chapter.

Thanks for the good works. I really appreciate it than someone who's rather blame for the quality without even trying to translate it😄

Dex-chan lover
@F20K On page 7 the word " strength" is misspelled. Uh WTF did I just read??!! I was not expecting to see a dragon get breast feed or even girls just randomly lactating in a pool. Ya I don't know what's going on but I'm sure the light novel has more details that the manga glossed over (I would definitely appreciate clarification to anybody that has the info regardless of spoilers). Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I don't remember what's going on anymore or MC's powers. I do remember he just keeps forgetting to tell his classmates that he's alive, even though he finally learned the general geography

SGR

Dex-chan lover
That milk bath... Has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a manga. And I just finished an isekai where the MC is reborn as a fucking onsen... But this.. This got so bad it transcended singularity and became gloriously hilarious.

Is there a chapter or something between this and 25.2? Cause it seems like kind of a weird transition.

Double-page supporter
This is so stupid. Milk bath. Bath in tower. That demon queen relationship with MC. All characters. This became so stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoyed this story but the way things are I can see this manga becoming worse as new chapter got released. The author seems to now know how to limit the power of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's not wrong about him being a fallen angel of the sorts with that much power. Also, with that much milk and boobs together, one would believe you're reading a work of Satou Kenetsu. lol

Dex-chan lover
ah
the harem all spontaneously lactating in a bath, turning it into a pool of milk

finally, a follow up to the galaxy cum

also, these commenters seem to forget about the galaxy cum

Users who are viewing this thread