Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
ummm hang on a second what's with the art style i feel like reading a 60s-70s manga's is it just me??

Dex-chan lover
who's the foodie king? the mc? and why did the king want mc dead? i forgot whether the king hated him or not, i thought he accidentally got teleported away during a monster attack and was originally presumed dead.

Dex-chan lover
> That lady singe on the bar, i dont know which is the more beautiful valley, the front or the back...

> On the inn, after they banging each other, i counted 16 pieces of tissues....
That much? That was a hell out of commander... He was that strong... I approved !!!

> That old man envying the youth for their energetic romantic story of their life... Im just shaking my head because of the truthfulness it conveys...

> Im amazed just how vigorous this world is. From the Bar to the castle. Everyone enjoys the best of their life but not the MC.
He's still Cherry at this moment....

ez3

I was so confused then i remember this manga'story is confusing and weird from the start. XD

Is that a reference to kekko kamen?

Aggregator gang
@captain_crunch yes the foodie king is a title that the mc is known by the king wants the foodie king on his side/ under his control or dead if not since its a threat to his authority since the MC is stronger than the hero he has so the other countries could tell him to pound sand if they have the mc

how come scenes like this dont exist with the MC. This artist really likes pissing people off from time to time (I am talking about the time when
the slimes violated the heroines)

Dex-chan lover
@Jebsu
I got a vague sense. In terms of story, it is perspective driven. MC is doing his own thing, living life and having fun for the most part, while also traveling around to go sightseeing and shit. The others are still stuck inside "generic isekai plotline" mode (defeat the demon ___, power leveling, killing 1 or 2 crazy bastards, saving the kingdom, etc...).

However, MC has just recently, basically solved all of that, unbenonced to the other "heros", who are currently powering up in order to do their task, and find MC (who they thought was dead, and may still think so).

In other words, MC's plotline is dedicated to world building, amongst other things, while the other Hero's story gives you the political views of the human kingdoms, as MC has not been to one in a while.

Remember, MC is more or less a literal God at this point. And his wives are not as big of pushovers either anymore. His only concern is for the unexpected, like when one of his wives gets kidnapped, or randomly warps somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@dabes115

Well first off, it was a group summon of friends. The standard thing.
Then, early on he got swallowed by a slime or something and vanished (everyone else thinks he died)
Then the others either were told of a way to save him, or a way to avenge him, and are working towards that goal as a motivation to get stronger.

This is like the OnlyFans of ecci manga. Trashy, no class and it's only entertaining it if you get it for free because you'd never pay for it.

wait they said head start but i thought they already did it back when luna got found the transfer thingy so are they still virgins ?

Dex-chan lover
"Master! We finally found you. Weren't you supposed to be off doing some level-grinding?"
"Well, I was trying to do some grinding, but then you cockblockers showed up."

Users who are viewing this thread