Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.1

Who wouldn't want their reunion to start as a peeper? He improvised. Lol deal with it salty people

Dex-chan lover
hey Author you lost me here was it your plan to let MC friends know he is alive?
then how the fuck you go from

MC:i most give my friends a hint that i alive
to
MC: mahahaha i am an evil demon i must kill the heroes :D
and end to
MC: oh gee my friends about seeing my face well time to run away and don't let them know i am alive and not make misunderstand the demon control me or something te he :D

i guess the Author is on drug become this chapter is a new level of retard

@deathmailrock
->"then massacred their entire race." they would massacred humanity, if he didnt kill then first ( dragons normally have great pride, so this was the logical way to do and there would not be a pacific way to do it).
->"Now he endangered people's lives for no reason" if he show up in that place and the heros/classmates finds out, he would have to stay there for a time but he couldnt because was almost saying 'farewall' to the other girls.
but i think to that the drama do not make sense

Aggregator gang
@ZeroWWE
he was going to, but they were also going to find out he was a peeping tom. That also ain’t good

Dex-chan lover
@Xxsubzero1xx The dragons had their leader murdered by him. He basically started the war. So he's still in the wrong.

Second, he doesn't need to hide himself; he could have just talked.

3rd, he knows the demons aren't actually that bad.... so he had no reason to escalate the conflict.

Im worried about the author's mental health after seeing this chapter, is he okay?

Dex-chan lover
I question my sanity. Don't understand why I am reading this train wreck...even redo healer is 'better' and that one gives me brainrot...

WTF why tease there is no point to it, all is does i annoy readers because the MC had a bull shit reason not to do something

What the actual frick with this retarded braindead plot out of nowhere

It got to the point where logic just commited sudoku. We need more! We need to see how much idiotic this can get

I love this kind of thoughtless shit in a while. Letting my brain revert to stoneage so i can enjoy this is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread