Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.1

I can only think of the mc wanting to act edgy and badass hence why he's fighting them, doesn't make any sense tbh.

Seriously though. Where does the author plan on taking this manga?
I don't even understand what's happening anymore.

I want to see my friends again.

No, wait. Now that I know I can come here any time, let me just leave a clue that I’m alive... in the form of a demon sword.

Actually, now that I’m here, let me check up on them. Oops! I got spotted! Let me pretend like I’m a demon and threaten them with the aforementioned demon sword.

Well, looks like they want to fight. Why? Was it the demon disguise and the demon sword? Well, let me just double-down on the demon act and see where this takes me...

Uh-oh. Some of my actual friends are here now. You know, I don’t even remember what I was doing here, and I think he might have seen my face. Guess I’ll just leave.

I tried to understand what he was doing so i read the previous chapter again. At first he just wanted to leave some sort of proof he was alive but didn't want to talk to them because he wanted to stay with his girls. Already dumb but well... In some way he managed to do what he wanted to do, right? 😒

Well tbh i was pretty disappointed on this ch cause his own bs ideal like what we all know is somehow getting on my nerve not to mention he can't even fucking recognize the feelings of that friend of his and decided to simply go on and love another girls well i am thanking for the translation of this though if i have to say anything on this ch then i would definitely say it's such a disappoint that he just show up out of nowhere and can't even just greet them properly like what someone should just obviously does cause he don't know a single fucking thing as to how much they grieve on his death and even was working hard just to revive him and so they can return on their own original world

Fed-Kun's army
what is his problem, his friends are nice, yet he is like this...

Dex-chan lover
He's making trouble for no reason; he started a war with dragons for no reason, then massacred their entire race. Now he endangered people's lives for no reason and could solve all of the problems easily... but won't...

The author is adding drama and conflict for no real reason. It's artificial. And if it's too forced, it's better if it doesn't exist.

If you want to just focus on boobies author-san, just focus on the boobies. Don't add needless and stupid drama for no real reason.

Users who are viewing this thread