Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.1

Aggregator gang
for all those complaining below,its to make them become stronger from thinking that hes been turned into a demon after being dragged off, hence why he told the guy to take the sword if he cant even get strong enough equipment to kill a demon.

So i had left this for a while and took a peek now... why? Author has th shittiest scaling i’ve ever seen... a guy who could do all of that... caught by surprise like this? Isn’t that too forced? And that’s just the start tbh i don’t even know what to say anymore

@Legandbond why tho? If you want your friend became strong just teach them and Give them a good equipment without hiding his identity, Look at his harem their power exceed the heroes just because they follow the mc

Aggregator gang
@xwhiteray the point of the matter is no matter how you look at it hes having way too much fun playing the villain role to his friends, when hes ready to just go back it will be as if he hasn't done anything in the first place since now pretty much no one apart from the gods have as much power as him, not to mention within the next 10 chapters hes going to get twice as powerful as he is now, if he goes back the king will simply use him and his Friends to start a war that only they can win.

What was that? It was like Season 8 of Got with lazy writing smh.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot unsee the full body black attire of those 2.
It like, there were the theater support group in the japanese tv show

I feel bad for the MC for not getting laid even though he is surrounded by women. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

its as if our mc wants to be cast as the demon lord and have a deadly showdown with his former friends
and dont give me that he is strong enough to subdue them we just saw that they are well capable of nearly killing themselves and the mc taking the blame for those self inflicted injuries...
and why fleeing? also how come they were able to land a hit on him ?
author should get his world laws straight either stats are absolute or they arent

This is so fucking dumb he’s acting like an idiot... and how the fuck did his friend just manage to cut him? He’s like a living god but he got cut that easily?

What a joke lol. The author is purposely dumbing down the MC to set up this stupid scenario where he's avoiding his friends so that when they finally meet him, it's supposed to be this dramatic moment. There's literally not a single reason the MC shouldn't have just revealed himself to those guys and claimed he's their missing friend. I said it before but if the author was going to go down this route, he should have made the MC lose his memories of his friends/when he was on Earth as that would explain not only why he didn't visit them right away when he could but also why he's hostile towards them.

Woah, that is an astonishing quality manga! Man, I hope it will run for eternity.

Sarcasm aside, I sometimes love to read such trash. It really is like being drunk on vodka but without actually ingesting alcohol.

Ok, he doesn't even have a reason to not meet his friends, what the hell even is this shit?
He's literally just creating problems, how'd he even get cut when his stats are fucking broken?
He literally got stabbed and the sword broke...
What the hell is this shit?

I know its trash, idek why the fuck I like reading it but I do. It's definitely not of the power fantasy, its not the art, its not the story, idk but I like this dumb shit for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread