Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Another cuck MC that won't have sex with any girls in his harem even though they throw themselves at him daily and he's around them naked all the time. Hard pass.

bro... is the original author died and replace by someone else or some shit like it? what the fuck is this? the latest chapter is completely different than the earlier ones.

this manga gets worse per chapter
and i cant stand every stupid face the character makes
its like they cant stay serious and get their character settings ruined

Double-page supporter
This manga is good for the comedy and all. But this is trash. Just because the Mc is a cuckhold. Man acts like a perv but doesn't do the deed. Even the classmates who waited for him turned lesbians. Everyone else getting the seggs but not him and his harem. Bro what the fuck.
Yeah it's starting to get a bit weird that there's some odd need to show everyone aside from the MC having sex.

Like yeah I know fuck comments and such are going a bit far, but you can't help but wonder.

Am I reading a different translation than everyone else? I ain't one to complain about translations usually, because even a low quality translation is better than no translation. But, I came to look at the comments to see if anyone says anything about the translation like if it gets better, and all I see are people praising how good the translation is. Is this serious? Are ya'll plants? I'm only on chapter 3 and I'm about ready to drop it purely because this shit is unintelligible at times. Occasionally reading like an unedited Google translation. Basic mistakes that take extremely little understanding of the Japanese or English language to catch instantly, like referring to someone as "he" instead of "she." Punctuation that is either out of place, or seem out of place because they did a poor translation of the dialogue. Dialogue between characters that sound like they're having two different conversations. Or their sentences are just so unnatural to an English speaker. Sentences like, "The food is not very solemn, please help yourself."

Don't get me wrong, I've seen worse translations. But, seeing people making specific distinctions like, "The manga is bad, but the translation is GREAT!" is just wild. If you're constantly having to restructure sentences in your head to make them make sense, that ain't good.

------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Well, I read on further. It takes a while but the translation does improve. It's real rough in the beginning though.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Alright I'm gonna say it. I don't think this manga is that bad lol. It's just so ridiculous that it's funny at times. Doesn't really deserve its score at all

Users who are viewing this thread