Maryoku Cheat na Majo ni Narimashita - Ch. 13 - Deciding on our next destination

Dex-chan lover
She could technically become the "guardian deity" of sorts for that village. If she actually attains eternal youth, I don't think the people currently living there would mind too much. And as the years go by, every generation would just know her as the ever lasting lady.

YAAAY... Need Moar!
Btw is it just me or does her neck look dangerously long on PG 53? :3

Dex-chan lover
Praise_me.png

I was a bit lazy on the masking...

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see another chapter. Have been missing reading this since the WN is “finished”.

Dex-chan lover
phew, i just reread cuz it been so long, nice to see it is back,hope it is resume

Dex-chan lover
She could technically become the "guardian deity" of sorts for that village. If she actually attains eternal youth, I don't think the people currently living there would mind too much. And as the years go by, every generation would just know her as the ever lasting lady.
What, like the slime witch? (Also reminder that that hadn’t been scanned for a very long time)

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a pleasant surprise, never thought anyone would continue it. A shame that the manga seems to be on hiatus. I ended up picking up the LN of this, but it's still fun to read it in manga form.

Chise was still having reservations about letting people know about her long life, either because people might start to fear her or some nobels would heard about it and cause trouble. Later on, some dumb king did try to kidnap her for her eternal youth

In the extra story of the LN, she still ended up as a "guardian deity" despite not living in the village for decades. One of the dudes was a craftsman who decided to craft Chise's face as a way to remember her. It was passed down to the next generations as a tradition, and eventually she was deified and became the symbol of the village.

Users who are viewing this thread