Making Magic: The Sweet Life of a Witch Who Knows an Infinite MP Loophole - Ch. 13 - Deciding on our next destination

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this back!
Thank u always for ur great work n glad u pick this one up...
^^...

Hope they can find the home or at least make one...
(OωO )...
She should summon a home like in Kuma Kuma Bear lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work n glad u pick this one up...
^^...

Hope they can find the home or at least make one...
(OωO )...
It was already shown in chapter 1 so this isn't a spoiler, they did.

Side note, kinda sad that the manga probably won't go with the LN format of:
  • Prologue: set in the "future" where Chise and friends bring up a topic from their "past"
  • Content: the "past" they were talking about
  • Epilogue: back to "future" where they share the conclusion on the topic
Then again, I can't see how that format would work in a serialized manga lol. Maybe the epilogue part would be an extra chapter in the manga volume instead.

Dex-chan lover
What, like the slime witch? (Also reminder that that hadn’t been scanned for a very long time)
that one has an official English version, the group doing it probably dropped it cuz they don't want to be sued.

Double-page supporter
was this picked up? I'm getting the translation was axed due to legal vibes. especially since it think i read the chapter somewhere some time ago. we might only get this one chapter (maybe 14 too) until someone else picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so to be honest, this one sounds more like the ending?

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see another chapter. Have been missing reading this since the WN is “finished”.
The WN was discontinued in favor of the LN which has been translated through Vol 7 at J-Novel Club. The LN fleshes out a lot of the shorter adventures and is generally better quality than the WN was. We'll see if the author continues the LN since it's been almost a year since Vol 8 came out with no sign of Vol 9 yet.

Dex-chan lover
They probably easily noticed that how she killed it was a lie. The guillotine probably did a clean slice, where as using swords would leave marks. Adventurers who can dismantle would easily know

As for a place to live, elves and dragons tend to live long lives. But I wonder if they will follow that concept and have them come back here 100 years later to find a huge city the size of a capital andher name left in legends

Dex-chan lover
  • Prologue: set in the "future" where Chise and friends bring up a topic from their "past"
  • Content: the "past" they were talking about
  • Epilogue: back to "future" where they share the conclusion on the topic
I really like that about the LN. Every time I'm about to start a new volume, I just anticipate the feels at the end of every volume

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :aquadrink::wooow::bocchiwave::headpat:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this up! I've been reading it officially on Manga Up, but with chapter 14 currently being split into 7 parts (!!!) it just wasn't worth the money to unlock it piece by piece. Was waiting for all of that to go free, so I'm glad you seem to be doing the same and waiting until the official release is free for everyone to release it. I can't wait for the day you translate the next chapter! It's so much easier to read it all at once instead of 14.1 then 14.2 then so on and so forth into 14.7 bit by bit, piece by piece. Keep up the good work and thank you so very much!

Aggregator gang
It back, nice! Thank you for picking this up without having the unholy splits. This leaves only one more work from the previous scanlator to get picked back up...

Users who are viewing this thread