Mako-san Wa Shindemo Jiritsu Shinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is it taking you so long to TL this?! If I were doing it, I'd have finished translating chapter 51 by now!

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is it taking you so long to TL this?! If I were doing it, I'd have finished translating chapter 51 by now!
Pretty sure they're translating this for free, so uhm whilst I don't want to be rude, quit the entitlement, better slow than nothing, and it's worth noting that it's not even that slow when compared to other series, you're getting 1 chapter a week (or the equivalent thereof with multiple in a day)

Alternatively, you can just do it yourself. I mean, nothing is stopping you right?
Edit: Read the reply below... I'm officially dumb

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure they're translating this for free, so uhm whilst I don't want to be rude, quit the entitlement, better slow than nothing, and it's worth noting that it's not even that slow when compared to other series, you're getting 1 chapter a week (or the equivalent thereof with multiple in a day)

Alternatively, you can just do it yourself. I mean, nothing is stopping you right?

(The joke is that I'm the translator. And I've already finished chapter 51)

Dex-chan lover
I...

(The joke is that I'm the translator. And I've already finished chapter 51)
I'm so fucking dumb, sorry hahhahaa
Out of curiosity how does the whole process from getting the raw to publishing usually go? Been curious for a while

Dex-chan lover
I...

I'm so fucking dumb, sorry hahhahaa
You're not the first to fall for that one, and you won't be the last! :pacman:
Out of curiosity how does the whole process from getting the raw to publishing usually go? Been curious for a while
You get the raw, translate it, proofread it, then if you're competent, you remove all the text on screen, then draw in the missing detail. Otherwise you hastily white out the text on screen (cough), then paste in the new text with photoshop or something. After all that, a third guy comes in for some reason to check that nothing is amiss. I'm personally confused about that last step, but I'm guessing TS wants to have his own PR-type guy.

And before you ask, the bottleneck for us is typesetting. Nobody besides Tulip actually seems to want to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread