Makyou Seikatsu: Gakeppuchi Boukensha ga Hikikomoru ni wa Hirosugiru - Ch. 2.1

Group Leader
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter ❤️
- Cleopatra @ Nephthys

Please let me know how you found this chapters translation.

Incase you're confused why this is chapter 2.1, and the previous chapter 2, because 1.2, my raws had the wrong chapter name and I put a bit too much faith into them. I'm now going off of the official chapter numbering.
Thank you to the person who pointed this out last chapter <3

PS: Check out our Discord linked as our group website (discord.gg/jBb3KjV2Tj), I'm mostly just going to typeset interesting series I hear about, but if y'all have any suggestions for series you'd like to see I'm all ears <3

Thanks a lot for the new chapters!
I lost it when the MC yeeted the rat, also, the lamia turned to be a monster and not a demi-human, that's like very sad for many reasons.

Double-page supporter
Wow this has lots of potential, I hope it won't turn into those harem Mangas with all the fan service.

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot for the new chapters!
I lost it when the MC yeeted the rat, also, the lamia turned to be a monster and not a demi-human, that's like very sad for many reasons.
Actually, when I read that he had captured a rat I thought that he was going to be clever and keep it so that he could use it as a test subject to find the effects of various mushrooms and plants.

Users who are viewing this thread