Makyou Seikatsu: Gakeppuchi Boukensha ga Hikikomoru ni wa Hirosugiru - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: giant tortoises didn't get a scientific name for over 300 years because no specimen could make it to Europe. The reason being was they were the most delicious thing the sailor had eaten. Add the fact they could live for 6 months without food or water. Speaking of water, if the tortoise was butchered carefully you could remove a special bladder in them that had about a gallon of fresh potable water. You just stack them up on their backs so the can't move about and a single tortoise could feed several men

why put a name for translator when it's machine translated, the usage of wrong pronouns / assigning the wrong subject reveals it...

Dex-chan lover
If I didn't see the cover I'd asume he would skin them and butcher them. This mc is weird

Dex-chan lover
Salute to the lost chin fuzz, your contributions to manliness were short-lived and soon forgotten :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Why insist on farming human crops when most creatures in the area can effortlessly devour/trample an entire field?

Fed-Kun's army
nobody cares about your gay little website when we're already on this one that has everything.

Dex-chan lover
Giant Tortoise just slips onto it's back...
donatello-well-that-was-easy.gif

Dex-chan lover
For a moment, I thought he'd help the tortoise back on its legs.

He helped himself with some nom noms into his tum tums.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur good work...
^^...

Maybe it will be better if he just live there n goes hunting everyday rather than buy a land for farming that prone to get attacked everyday...
:worry:

Users who are viewing this thread