Makyou Seikatsu: Gakeppuchi Boukensha ga Hikikomoru ni wa Hirosugiru - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I'm slightly amused at her leather looking armor, shaped into the shape of her chest. You'd have to mold and sew it to be perfect tiddies for it to sit like that. Real light armor, anything more than thin cloth, would never ever look like that. It looks like plastic wrap or somethin lol I love anime/manga armor. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I'm slightly amused at her leather looking armor, shaped into the shape of her chest. You'd have to mold and sew it to be perfect tiddies for it to sit like that. Real light armor, anything more than thin cloth, would never ever look like that. It looks like plastic wrap or somethin lol I love anime/manga armor. :kek:

The common workflow is that you design bondage apparel first as a base, then alter its visual slightly for it to pass as armor.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Hoo, warr arc then?
@.@..

N is it just me or did she bring several wand with her?
Shouldnt it 1 wand for 10 books?
?.?...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Things feels like everything's going to be exciting soon; as if this manga is not going to end at Chapter 15 :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Oh, neat, that fish in the swamp was just straight up a Dunkleosteus. I don't always like the use of ancient animals as monsters, but it works in cases like this.

Supporter
Its refreshing to see a MC who isn't immediately nice to people just because they are women.

Supporter
OK, forget the rest of the stuff inside of her pack, because clearly the the pack itself is the best item if it can form a perfect watertight seal. Because it clearly got pulled down with her into the swamp (which based on the underwater clarity I'd be much more inclined to call a lake), yet everything inside -- especially the fucking book -- was immaculately dry after she was pulled out.

page 13 both mc and demon use "she" but page 14 the mc be like: "this homosapien has a female genital?"

Dex-chan lover
How did Cher suddenly become fluent?

Considering the sloppy translations, Im assuming TL is taking unnecessary liberties

Users who are viewing this thread