Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Moto Kanodatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2 - My Ex Girlfriend Is Measuring II

Double-page supporter
No shit Sherlock, they still care for each other.
Also, waiting translation because I can't into Rusky unless I drink vodka, and alcohol is banned on pandemic so sht lmao

Dex-chan lover
I love this series. Two tsundere at each other's throat, my favourite.

Dex-chan lover
Introducing a character that'll never be seen again just to make the black-haired girl look weaker than her.

6qr1YLF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Introducing a character that'll never be seen again just to make the black-haired girl look weaker than her.
Akatsuki? No, she’s an important supporting character like Kawanami for Mizuto. She’ll be there to stay.

Dex-chan lover
hum...
@GuestUser1990
They both still have feelings for each other, but they're too proud/cowardly to admit it.

This manga's gonna be unbearable until they finally confess and hold hands on the last page of the last chapter, like every garbage romance manga.
Spare me the obligatory "hottie shows up out of nowhere expressing interest in one of the characters, sparking unfounded petty jealousy" arc. We all know it's coming. It isn't a slice of school life romance manga without contrived drama.
There is a lot of mangas nowdays that are not like that.

Dex-chan lover
suggestion to both:
tell the truth to parents
promise to marry since they are living in the same house anyway

Users who are viewing this thread