Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Moto Kanodatta - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The ex-couple have a sleepover (2)

Dex-chan lover
funny back to see this again

consider both now are very horny with each other and want be cling as much as possible ..after doing sibling AV inside their house * laugh *

Dex-chan lover
After a year we finally get an update. Let's hope we don't have to wait another one for the next chapter Glad to see this back tho

Contributor
Am I missing something? isn't the other girl a crazy stalker? Why would the FMC have a sleepover with her?

Fed-Kun's army
consider both now are very horny with each other and want be cling as much as possible ..after doing sibling AV inside their house * laugh *
Please tell me more

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me more
just ...bot MC and FMC are back become couple and have their own honeymoon inside house...while parent goes honeymoon holiday...
and you can just watch amateur japanese sibling AV... its something like that ..include parent plot

Dex-chan lover
I will wait a little more. I forgot almost everything so if a new chapter appear again I will read from zero

Double-page supporter
For f*ck sake just drop it if you are NOT regular, it's annoying to see a single chapter than to see non after months...

Users who are viewing this thread