MamaYuyu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Faucet and the Baby Bird

Dex-chan lover
Interesting use of visual non sequiturs. The aesthetics are starting to grow on me :thumbsup:

Story too. I'm wondering if this will be structured as a battle Royale or more of a Highlander/The One setup.

Banned
There is a good chance for it to become kino. It feels good reading it, so there's that.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, multiple heroes and demon kings from other worlds huh?

I hope it does not go too crazy with a "villain of the week" formula, that can get boring fast if new villains just keep popping up one after the other.

That dilutes the impact of villains if done too much. I much prefer a few well developed villains, instead of spamming them out like roaches like a lot of battle manga like to do.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, multiple heroes and demon kings from other worlds huh?

I hope it does not go too crazy with a "villain of the week" formula, that can get boring fast if new villains just keep popping up one after the other.

That dilutes the impact of villains if done too much. I much prefer a few well developed villains, instead of spamming them out like roaches like a lot of battle manga like to do.
Hopefully the mangaka's head doesn't explode trying to write a multiverse setting.

Users who are viewing this thread