Mamori Mama wa Oyobi Janaino!? ~Isekai Musuko Hankouki~

Dex-chan lover
I would totally love one of these without the useless sons around, they're all so pathetic

Dex-chan lover
At least this one has the proper typical Isekai prologue compared to the other two (one is VRMMO/trapped in a videogame world, while the other is a non-isekai fantasy world setting a.k.a. "n*t*ve isekai")

Dex-chan lover
*see cover*
nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
**see Description**
oh ok *click follow*

*see month old comment*
well, shit guess i am going to wait ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\

Group Leader
Your standard truck-kun Isekai series.

The hook? Cause they all need a hook nowadays.

The teenage hero is trucked alongside his mother, who is the one who gets all the cheat skills. She's a bit overprotective, he's a bit rebellious. Oh, and every single person she deals with has a serious mommy complex, including the ogres, dragons, guild leaders... Seems to drop that bit of weirdness later, in lieu of... an older version of her son showing up? No idea.

It looks good, but holy crap, Mama has breasts that would rival the two heroines in Did you know Playboys can reincarnate as Sages? (Yes, because I too have played Dragon Quest 3.) Kinda hope it gets translated, it looks like it might be fun.

PLEASE I WANT THIS IN ENGLISH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I can read Spanish but I prefer English. Wonder if I could do the translation. Oh sorry guys didn’t mean to give you hope. Cuz I won’t.

Realice un grupo de whatsapp, por si quieren enviarme comentarios o sugerencias
Make a group of whatsapp, in case they want to send me comments or suggestions
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bf4oEeKww5u1rlapCB3Ykp
Si quieren la traducción al Ingles deberán ayudarme para darle contexto ya que desconozco algunos modismos del Ingles
If you want the english translation, you must help me to give context as I do not know some idioms of the English

Aggregator gang
Some one needs to translate this! Cmon! It looks good! The third volume is already out now! There’s already 40 chapters out!

Users who are viewing this thread