Man Drowning in a Veil - Ch. 39

wow this dude is pure trash. how fragile must one's ego be to start getting physical with someone cus they called you cheap?

Kind of off topic, but is Aimu old enough to drink alcohol? I don't think I've ever seen him drink any. Has he even graduated from highschool yet? It's been a long time since I read this story. 😓

Contributor
Tag team beatdown? Were there enough witnesses who saw him about to hit her to claim self defense?

Group Leader
@IEatWater
He's graduated from high school and I believe he's either old enough to drink or almost old enough yo

Ugh, Kohaku deserves so much better than to waste time on this trash and hear unsolicited shit advice from him. Thank you so much for the great update❤️

My gawd that is the one who has the trash personality and is going to die alone. He is getting angry at getting rejected by someone he sees as ugly. Just a garbage person. Everyone has the right to reject whoever they choose

2hs1o4.jpg

Double-page supporter
kohaku is just the best wow i'm surprised at how calmly she handled everything when this dude deserved some fists to be flying right from the start lol

This brown haired fricker really do be showcasing the disgusting side of humanity 😠

I just wanna say this. To men who share the same braincells as this rubbish bin, I would like to say.

"I'D LOVE TO MAKE YOU GAY AND SHOVE DILDOS UP YOUR ASS, BECAUSE REAL DICK IS TOO WORTHWHILE FOR YOU, THEN RAPE YOU WITH SAID DILDO, MAKE YOU HORNY, EJACULATED FROM THE BACK WITH SAID DILDOS AND THEN BELITTLE YOUR EGO AND PRIDE, TOLD YOU THAT A GIRL MAKE YOU BECOME A SISSY, TOLD YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL AND MAKE YOU HATE YOURSELF TO THE BRING OF INSANITY AND CAN'T LIVE WITH DILDOS UP IN YOUR ASS. Even gay people hates you."

And by then, I hope you won't mess up with a girl and told shit like this.

Sorry for the rape talk, but it's just riles me up to make what he said goes back to him. I would like to make him as a clown in his miserable cheap life.

Users who are viewing this thread