MAN OF RUST - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That timeskip :pacman:

"Okay so the MC gets beaten by a bad guy and sits in a cave eating rocks for 7 years, and then when he goes back the bad guy's still there and totally recognizes him but gets wrecked in 5 seconds."

Group Leader
I get what the author is trying to say, but the quote can't go as hard as the author think it would because decades of pokemon taught people that steel does not resist fire lol.
Oh yeah...
The Japanese text is "鉄は燃えない (tetsu wa moenai)", which would normally translate to "Iron doesn't burn".
I just rolled my eyes and had to translate it "Iron resists flames", which stays loyal to the Japanese, but is less worse than what could've been...

Dex-chan lover
Art and pace are a bit rough but Id like to see where this goes.

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation! Happy to see someone finally picked this one up 👍
Ahh! I'm not picking this up, sorry!
But I'm trying to see if I can create a group dedicated to this. Or let someone else have it.

Contributor
That timeskip was stupid. It would make more sense of he started at that age, instead of stupid narration that he ate iron relics for 7 years. What's his goal even, now that he killed his tormentor?

Aggregator gang
That timeskip was stupid. It would make more sense of he started at that age, instead of stupid narration that he ate iron relics for 7 years. What's his goal even, now that he killed his tormentor?
Look for his friend and go to the surface lol.

Users who are viewing this thread