Managing a Wild Idol - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
This feels like it's setting up to some huge misunderstanding, and I am kinda here for it!

After all, this entire story so far has been about the two of them trying to keep Maron's secret hidden, and let's be honest, being inconspicuous is neither of their strong suits. So it stands to reason that some of the people around them would notice that they are hiding something, but they would need to use conjecture to figure out what exactly it is.

Between the two of them already having had that one almost-scandal after they were seen in public on their day off, sometimes absconding together during practices and shoots, and them just being visibly incredibly close to each other, I can really see how somebody might think that they have some illicit relationship of sorts.

I do enjoy a misunderstanding that has been set up well, and also there is an additional twist that I am kinda hoping for: that everybody is fully aware that she's a smoker, and just doesn't care (it would explain why nobody ever comments on the smell, and it would also be incredibly funny).

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL!

are there any smokers here? how realistic is a heavy and chain smoking idol? i imagine they'd be wheezing on stage what's with all the dancing. but maybe the characters here don't have normal lungs like they don't have a normal sense of smell after not noticing the cigarette smell.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, though their only option is clear now make it a polycule problem solved, one of them just needs to be kabedon her or perform lewd handholding on her and problem solved and she will be complicit. Something about her design seems to scream bottom so case closed.

Users who are viewing this thread