Manga missing from follows page

Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu is missing from the follows page and idk why that is.
ive un-followed and followed again, ive checked and it is still on the main site. its in my recently read just not my follows page
idk if any more are missing, thats just the one i noticed
edit: it is on the main follows page (the one that sorts by updates) but missing from the page where you can switch between the "all" and "follows" tabs

Yeah I too noticed that some of the manga I have marked to follow doesn't show in the all/follows tab like Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~

Dex-chan lover
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. First noticed it last night, affecting new releases from LHTranslation. Might be affecting other titles/groups (as OP suggests), but I haven't checked yet. Tried unfollowing and following again, but no dice. If not for the Top Chapters list on the side, I would not have realized the chapters were out. Please fix/advise.

Same here, I randomly decided to check LHTranslation group page and learned multiple manga had been released 1hr ago yet none of them showed on my list. Also apparently haven't seen any LHTranslation releases for a few days, as some of them are 3 day+ old.

Update: Just learned Zero Scans - Star Martial God Technique never showed up in my follows and was updated 6 days and then 3 days ago

Double-page supporter
So i'll never know which i cant see, i have so many manga followed and dont remember to read new chapter until it releases in the follow tab

theres been multiple times this problems been answered for the last year. Delayed Releases dont show up in the front page All - Follows tab. Stop using that tab. Use (This Page). The average reader is too dumb to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread