Manga review blogs

Looking for bloggers/manga reviewers who read and review prolifically and intelligently. Ideally, I want to see reviews of more esoteric/newly scanlated manga in the Seinen and Josei genres, but others are fine too. Who are your favorite reviewers/bloggers?

Dex-chan lover
What exactly are you looking for? Something that's mainly a good source for recommending new stuff to read, or something that's good for analyses/dissections of completed series you've presumably read?

Online reviewers often mix the two, and I don't really like going into a new series without having a chance to form my own opinion first. Some older blogs are better for the "post-mortem" kind of dissections, but they're hardly prolific, and I'd be surprised if any of them are even updated anymore. Honestly I'd probably prefer a regular discussion/thread the most, when the people involved are putting in the effort and are less scared about coming off as pseudo-intellectuals.

Who are your favorite reviewers/bloggers?
Me. I'm the best reviewer. In this week's seminar we'll be discussing Mikako-san, its central themes about the senseless lack of direction and coherence of everyday life, and whether the series and its characters actually deliver on this premise.

Users who are viewing this thread