Manga We Want To See Animated Ranking 2024

Dex-chan lover
<Voting Period>
February 1, 2024 (Thurs) 8:00 pm - March 4, 2024 (Mon) 11:59 pm
https://anime-japan.jp/en/activitie...l&utm_medium=overseas&utm_campaign=activities

1. I Want to End the "I Love You" Game (ONGOING)
  2. Ashiaraiyashiki no Jyuunin Tachi
  3. Diamond in the Rough (COMPLETE, but not on Mangadex)
  4. Cipher Academy (ONGOING / will end soon)
  5. ikirunogashindoionnaga "shinumadeniyaritaikotorisuto" woshokashiteikuhanashi
  6. Samurai in Another World (ONGOING)
  7. She is fed up with her siscon brother / Imouto wa Siscon Ani ga Mendokusai (ONGOING / no translation)
  8. Would you like to be a Tanuki? (ONGOING)
  9. Company and Private Life -On and Off- (ONGOING)
  10. The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity (ONGOING)
  11. Kagurabachi (ONGOING)
  12. I Love Your Cruddy... (COMPLETE)
That's all for now, I'll add the rest later

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I'm adding the rest here, because i have time to kill :

13 : The Summer You Were There Completed
14 : Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends Ongoing
15 : Even If You Slit My Mouth Completed
16 : Kemono Kuni, a.k.a Beast Country Ongoing
17 : The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess Ongoing
18 : Koisuru (Otome) no Tsukurikata a.k.a I Think I Turned My Childhood Friend (♂) Into a Girl Ongoing
19 : Goumon Baito-kun no Nichijou Ongoing
20 : Gokurakugai Ongoing
21 : Coffee & Vanilla Ongoing
22 : PSYREN Completed
23 : Sahara-sensei to Toki-kun Completed
24 : Shinanontinoikuru
25 : Syougakuseiemumotoemumi no kattekimamaraifu
26 : Junket Bank Ongoing
27 : Sudachi no Maojo Ongoing
28 : Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu, a.k.a Teacher, we will destroy the world! Ongoing
29 : Takane-san and Arashi-chan Ongoing
30 : TADANONAMAKEMONONANNDESU
31 : Chi to Hai no Joou a.k.a Killing vamp Ongoing.
32 : Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi Ongoing
33 : This communication Ongoing
34 : Tokyo aliens
35 : Hero and the Boy: So Much Has Changed Over the Past 20 Years Ongoing
36 : Nue no Onmyouji Ongoing
37 : Neko Musume Michikusa Nikki Ongoing
38 : Pastel Kazoku Ongoing
39 : Printernia Nippon Ongoing
40 : Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Ongoing
41 : Minikui Yuukaku no Ko
42 : Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san Ongoing
43 : Shed! Ryugasaki-san Ongoing
44 : Youchien Wars Ongoing
45 : Last Karte - Houjuuigakusha Touma Kenshou no Kioku Ongoing
46 : Real Otaku Life
47 : Reiwa no Dara-san Ongoing
48 : I can't say no to the lonely girl Completed
49 : Waka-chan Is Pushy Again Ongoing
50 : Wakeari Shinrei Mansion Ongoing

That's all, folks !

EDIT : And fixed !

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Samurai in Another World 🙏

we need that to step up the isekai genre that is plagued by self-insert-OP-for-no-reason-kirito-clone BS

Dex-chan lover
This is hard
3. Diamond in the Rough - I want to pick it but the last arc is a drag and I felt like a chore reading it
6. Samurai in Another World - this is gonna destroy the other generic isekai anime
11. Kagurabachi - don't listen to the stupid memes, Kagurabachi is actually good
15. Even If You Slit My Mouth - really want to see this being animated, but the story already ended
17. The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - hehe yuri ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
47. Reiwa no Dara-san - I really like the manga, but can't imagine it being an anime. Probably because I don't watch a lot of horror anime to imagine it

44. Youchien Wars - I pick this
I predict this is gonna catch some casual fans' attention
I can imagine watching this with my siblings

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Uchuujin no Kakushigoto. Even if just a movie. Hamita should be known to the world.

Group Leader
As someone who enjoys Yuri manga, this list is hard! There're quite a few Yuri manga that got nominated (with a few of them are actually my top favorites)

12 : I Love Your Cruddy... (COMPLETE)

Honestly, this one is quite a shocker since it ended for quite a while now. However, I guess it's something like if you know, you know sort of thing. It really left quite a big impact on me, and I really don't think anyone who read it would forget about it anytime soon.

I'd sure love to see an anime adaptation of this, and maybe expansion/more explanation of some plot points that were missing from the manga version.

13 : The Summer You Were There Complete

A very well-written tragedy Yuri story about two people who are supporting each other until the end. Sure, it could be considered as just another tragedy story, but the way it's being revealed and played out in the manga ... it was done so well in my opinion. Something that made me just stare at the blank wall after finishing a chapter, before start crying.

Note that this series has won the Global Special Prize in last year's Next Manga Award.

Honestly, I can't say anything else apart from "I want to see this one being made in to an anime."

I actually haven't read this one.

This one is mainly a web manga released on Twitter, and mostly a one-pager. The punchlines are usually very satisfying :wooow:

I'm kind of interested in how this one would be animated tho, might have to be a lot of short episode ones.

I really like this one. It's actually a good combination of idol simping, tragedy, cuteness, and horror. Really love the humor in this story. Honestly, I felt like this one has a long way to go if it rank well in this poll.

48 : I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl Completed

A very good Yuri love story. I felt like this one is underrated, and definitely nice to see it gets nominated this time. It's such a nice and comforting story to read. The only worry about this is that it doesn't stand out ... so it'd be hard for it to get picked up. However, definitely would love to see this one for sure.

Dex-chan lover
This is hard
3. Diamond in the Rough - I want to pick it but the last arc is a drag, felt like a chore reading it
6. Samurai in Another World - this is gonna destroy the other generic isekai anime
11. Kagurabachi - don't listen to the stupid memes, Kagurabachi is actually good
15. Even If You Slit My Mouth - really want to see this being animated
17. The Fed-Up OL Wants to Serve the Great Villainess - hehe yuri ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
44. Youchien Wars - I predict this is gonna catch some casual fans' attention
47. Reiwa no Dara-san - I really like the manga, but can't imagine it being an anime. Probably because I don't watch a lot of horror anime to imagine it
Manwha has higher chance of getting animations right now.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who enjoys Yuri manga, this list is hard! There're quite a few Yuri manga that got nominated (with a few of them are actually my top favorites)

12 : I Love Your Cruddy... (COMPLETE)

Honestly, this one is quite a shocker since it ended for quite a while now. However, I guess it's something like if you know, you know sort of thing. It really left quite a big impact on me, and I really don't think anyone who read it would forget about it anytime soon.

I'd sure love to see an anime adaptation of this, and maybe expansion/more explanation of some plot points that were missing from the manga version.

13 : The Summer You Were There Complete

A very well-written tragedy Yuri story about two people who are supporting each other until the end. Sure, it could be considered as just another tragedy story, but the way it's being revealed and played out in the manga ... it was done so well in my opinion. Something that made me just stare at the blank wall after finishing a chapter, before start crying.

Note that this series has won the Global Special Prize in last year's Next Manga Award.

Honestly, I can't say anything else apart from "I want to see this one being made in to an anime."

I actually haven't read this one.

This one is mainly a web manga released on Twitter, and mostly a one-pager. The punchlines are usually very satisfying :wooow:

I'm kind of interested in how this one would be animated tho, might have to be a lot of short episode ones.

I really like this one. It's actually a good combination of idol simping, tragedy, cuteness, and horror. Really love the humor in this story. Honestly, I felt like this one has a long way to go if it rank well in this poll.

48 : I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl Completed

A very good Yuri love story. I felt like this one is underrated, and definitely nice to see it gets nominated this time. It's such a nice and comforting story to read. The only worry about this is that it doesn't stand out ... so it'd be hard for it to get picked up. However, definitely would love to see this one for sure.
As always they're reluctant to adapt yuri. The 13th would be a great choice of course, the 17th is the best one I've read of that sub-genre, 12th and 29th are not my cup of yuri tea, 42th I feel it's dragging too long with little development and the 48th turned really good in the later quarter. Any way or another, every yuri we get is another win.

PS: In case you want to vote more than one title, you can easily do so just changing the browser and putting another email.

Last edited:
No Fire Punch? Kinda sad. But it's good to see Psyren made it here, picked that up some time ago. Anyway, this really do be acting as a "just read it" list. So thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'd like to see Fist of the Blue Sky properly reanimated after the New Fist of the North Star Anime in the works releases and finishes! Fist of the Blue Sky was a brilliant prequel!
Otherwise... Crazy Diamond's Demonic Heartbreak, Ikusa No Ko (Can we get more chapters translated someday? XD), And More Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan! Imagine seeing Hot Summer Martha Animated! XD

Users who are viewing this thread