Mangaka-sensei to Zashiki Warashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations on this milestone. Your work has always been appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. It was such a wholesome ride. 10/10.
Teared up in the 2nd last chapter

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! Will you translate self-published chapters here or will you create another manga entry for it? I'd rather you did the latter, it would mess up with Tachiyomi if you'd continue to post here
I was planning on uploading them here until staff starts yelling at me.
What's the issue with tachiyomi? Does it refuse to check for updates of completed manga or something?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Mangas like these really keep me going. I know the loneliness of living alone with work and pressure on you. I don't have anything like a ghost, pet or anyone to really keep me company. But it's the little sweet things in life like this series that I can keep waking up and keep going to work. It means a lot to me to see a good, wholesome ending. Do your best, everyone and keep your chins up.

Fed-Kun's army
I was planning on uploading them here until staff started yelling at me.
What's the issue with tachiyomi? Does it refuse to check for updates of completed manga or something?
If it's linked to MAL it might send strange data like I'm reading, say, 35th chapter out of 30. Other than that it'll probably work all right.

Dex-chan lover
Cute series, I quite enjoyed :)

The end and final confession seemed a bit abrupt though, I think stretching it out over one more chapter would have been a gentler way to land the plane. Felt just a little out of character for sensei to have the confidence to grab her and confess all in one grandiose action, and her suddenly being able to talk to him felt a bit deus ex machina.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread