Mangasushi

nc "Lonely Attack on the Different World" is at a slower rate than before but it's still decent and i can have a slight anticipation for what comes next...

Did mangasushi dropped the manga named "Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira" ?
its already been 2 months since the last translation of that manga :<

Dex-chan lover
can you guys please do the chapters you skipped in Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou, the floriejane ones are unreadable

Dex-chan lover
Okay so who is going to notice the Main Site is down and do something about?

Dex-chan lover
What is the downfall of the economy that the current end credits is referring to?

I'm talking about the page with all the typos that you post with EVERYTHING!

chapter 50.1 of (The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses): "ikemen" has nothing to do with being "good natured", this is a common manga/Japanese trope/stereotype of handsome/cool dudes and it's the first time I've seen it misinterpreted this way.

Finally decided to catch up on Slow Frontier, just wanted to say thank you for keeping up with it!

Now the downside to wait for another month on that cliffhanger, woof.

Dex-chan lover
Has Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken ~Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou~ been dropped? Only remembered it in passing and noticed no update in six months. And it's apparently finished.

Users who are viewing this thread