ManhwaFreak

Dex-chan lover
Group Description
We are a Scanlation group and mostly working in Manhwa. We focus in better quality of the projects we working on them.
clearly on https://mangadex.org/title/9afe47ee-5c8b-4572-b7c0-efa4f83da432/ starting from chapter 12 you didn't care about quality at all even worse at chapter 16 you started censor the cleavage, some of the readers are checking the RAW, so you won't get away from that, also the end credit page became so much disgusting, fused with the last page of the manga, what happen? is it because the group became too big, low-quality-not-taking-criticism member are applying so much the original team got forced out by them? really, its so bad i can't believe its the same group working on the manga, or is the better quality only reserved for manhwa?

Dex-chan lover
"We focus in better quality of the projects we working on them."
d58.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly considering redoing all the chapters for Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei myself, this English is unbearable to read. "All our members make a great effort to produce elaborate chapters for your enjoyment" my ass, that sentence itself doesn't make much sense.
Its truly some of the worst translating ive ever seen frrrrr plus wtf is with the censor shit????? pray to god someone steals this series and re-releases the chapters with better quality

This group blatantly erase the original art to censor whatever they want, mistranslates pretty much everything, quality-checks nothing and even erases original artist credits. Having worked for a scanlation team before, I know that groups sometimes need funding to continue, but including 4-5 pages of credits and requests for donations is too much. They reformat pages and add their own credits everywhere they want. Removing or banning this group would be for the benefit of everyone on this site.

Dex-chan lover
This group blatantly erase the original art to censor whatever they want, mistranslates pretty much everything, quality-checks nothing and even erases original artist credits. Having worked for a scanlation team before, I know that groups sometimes need funding to continue, but including 4-5 pages of credits and requests for donations is too much. They reformat pages and add their own credits everywhere they want. Removing or banning this group would be for the benefit of everyone on this site.
Isnt there rules on Mangadex about not placing so many credit pages/ads?? I thought I saw smthn like that but idk. Apparently learned this TL group has dipped their grubby hands into waaaaay too many series besides this one, truly a sad thing

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread