Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
I am always for a good Yuri, but we have too little on Saiyo(?) currently to approve. The most I am willing is a shared relationship/harem.

Dex-chan lover
oh yea i completely forgot her whole thing is that she ran away from home.. i wonder if that'll ever be adressed

Group Leader
I can't believe all the comments are Pro-Yuri or Anti-Yuri and not one of y'all was cultured enough to suggest bisexual throuple like god intended.
I'm backing all three of them marrying each other
the solution is to simply give us a threesome

/jk

You Heathens!!!

"No man Should cometh In-between Sacred Lilies."

Degenerate people who come between YURI belongs on the cross!!!

/jk

Dex-chan lover
hints of a troubled home life? she ran away once, and now spends most of her free time at that cafe
i don't mind it tho i don't think there always needs to be a sadder backstory (esp since tomboy girl said it in a lighthearted? way), tho if i had a lot of extra money from an allowance or part time job at that age i feel like spending time in a fun place is better than home

tho i wonder, other than like police questioning about a curfew if a minor's out super late or if train tickets are expensive in japan depending on how far you go, i can totally imagine a hormonal teen/going through puberty and having a fight with parents and 'running away' by going on the train and going as far as possible even if they aren't that serious about never coming home as opposed to having actual domestic problems

Users who are viewing this thread